Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best Friends

So the other night while after I put Lexi to bed, it was just Bella and I. Justin's new job keeps him away until about 730 or so most nights. I was warpping up a package to ship out the next day with scissors in hand when Bella decided she wanted to play ball. Only problem was she was about 2 feet away from me and did not tell me she wanted to play catch! She had a semi hard soccer ball and since she has pretty good aim it was headed right towards my head. Somehow I reacted in time and it just grazed me but I guess I still gasped because she came running over to me and hugged e from behind and told me "It's ok Mommy, don't cry. You're my best friend." I am not sure where she came up with that one but boy did it melt my heart!

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a sweet thing to say to Momma!